******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are currently seeking a Construction Administrative Assistant to support varying types of projects from pad site development and retail tenant improvements to new mixed-use development and construction. The ideal candidate will have keen business acumen, possess strong real estate construction, development and job related accounting knowledge. They will have strong solution and problem-solving abilities, be a self-starter who is detail-oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This candidate will be responsible for administrative responsibilities, tracking projects and maintaining an organized and efficient file system. The right person for this role will have the ability to manage up and also possess sharp problem-solving skills, proactive time management skills with strong sense of urgency and follow up and heavy organizational skills.
- Process required documents from selected bidders and prepare contracts for architects, contractors and various vendors.
- Coordinate with design firms, general contractors and project consultants, as required to meet goals.
- Organize and analyze information and data for problem solving and reconciling contract and budget discrepancies internally with Accounting and externally with consultants, tenants, contractors and various vendors.
- Manage the vendor certification and consultant contracting process.
- Prepare contract change orders, maintain change order logs and update construction reports.
- Prepare Lease tender / open letters and other correspondence.
- Monitor budgets and schedules for multiple projects.
- Provide assigned tenant coordination support and utility coordination during construction projects.
- Process (accurately uploading invoices and maintaining invoice records into the accounting system) and track various invoices and applications for payment, including lien waivers and all required documentation for processing payments from initial billing to final payment.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure all project closeout documentation is complete and all project folders, files, and important emails are properly organized and saved.
- Interact and coordinate with multiple departments, including Construction, Development, Leasing, Property Management, Accounting and Asset Management.
*****Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.******Kimco Realty is seeking a Financial Analyst to assist in the preparation and maintenance of property and portfolio level pro-forma models that will be utilized for valuations, impairment analyses, mortgage financings, while adhering to tight deadlines.
The candidate will coordinate with the regional finance, leasing and property management teams for validation and assessment of certain business and financial metrics. In addition, the candidate will be the primary lead for the site level budget and forecast process, variance analysis, troubled debt cash flow analysis, capitalized cost analysis, true-up adjusting entries, among other ad-hoc projects. Basic understanding of debt and equity structuring preferred, as well as the ability to construct pro-forma models and IRR’s.
A minimum of one year as intern, financial analyst or accountant is required. The right candidate should have a broad knowledge of Excel and its advanced functions, be proficient in financial modeling. Experience in Argus, Hyperion Planning Application or MRI preferred. The candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work independently. A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Management or Accounting is required.
We are currently seeking a Director of Real Estate to support the leasing activity for a portfolio of shopping centers. This position reports to the Vice President of Leasing for the region and will collaborate with other departments including property management, legal, development / construction, asset management, and lease administration / accounting, as well as 3rd party ownership representatives. Candidates should have a proven track record possessing superior skills in retail leasing including developing leasing budgets, canvassing, tenant retention, negotiating lease proposals, amendments and renewals, and managing a broker network. Strong financial and system acumen as well as excellent leadership and communication skills a must.