Click column header to sort
******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are seeking a Director of Construction to be responsible for the complete construction process, including project budget preparation, negotiating and preparing construction contracts, developing and monitoring construction schedules, coordinating with tenants and general contractors, overseeing the completion of tenant fit-outs, redevelopments, expansions, and renovations. Job duties will include: providing estimates, budgets and pro formas to Leasing Directors; negotiating landlord work exhibits; reviewing construction plans; securing project building permits; overseeing bid processes, evaluating physical conditions of potential shopping center acquisitions; construction management; and oversight of project-related accounting.
******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are currently seeking a Construction Assistant to work closely with the Director of Construction in retail development and construction. The right candidate will have keen business acumen, possess strong multi-tasking capabilities on a high-demand basis, have strong solution/problem-solving abilities for special projects and non-conventional issues that arise, be a self-starter who is detail-oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepare bid solicitations and vendor contracts
- Coordinate design firms, general contractors and project consultants
- Organize and analyze large amounts of information and data for problem solving purposes
- Maintain contract and change order log, update construction reports, prepare tender/open letters and other correspondence
- Monitor budgets and scheduling for projects
- Provide tenant/utility coordination during construction projects
- Process invoices and applications for payment
- Assure closeout documentation completion
- Required to interact and coordinate with multiple departments, including Leasing, Property Management, and Asset Management
******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are seeking a Property Manager to be responsible for the overall performance and all phases of property management for a portfolio of properties. Supported by a property management assistant, the Property Manager will oversee the preparation and implementation of operating budgets, the evaluation of budget performance, tenant improvements, capital improvements, maintenance and repair projects, and coordination of company wide initiatives and programs. This person will interface with other departments such as leasing, development, accounting, construction and finance as well as 3rd party vendors. The candidate must have superior knowledge of commercial real estate, commercial facility maintenance practices, property management accounting standards and systems, advanced Excel, and a strong financial aptitude. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as be a creative problem solver. A professional designation such as CSM, CPM, or CCIM is preferred. A minimum of 5 years of retail commercial property management experience is required as is regular travel.
******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are currently seeking a Tenant Account Analyst to act as the primary tenant and internal customer contact, and will also act as a liaison with our third party lease administration team.
- Internal liaison with Leasing, Property Management, Regional Counsel and our third party lease administration team
- Review of tenant CAM & real estate tax billings
- Periodic lease notes abstraction
- Support internal requests for detailed lease interpretation and any supporting calculations
- Manage tenant vacates
- Review the monthly rent roll, specifically monitoring tenants awaiting rent commencement
- Process and notify tenants of changes in their rent, CAM, real estate tax and other charges
- Review late fees prior to assessment
- Run quarterly statements
- Prepare / provide due diligence documentation as required
- Primary responsibilities also include; Tenant account maintenance, collections and pursuit
- Collecting tenant rents and all other charges
- Handle all tenant discussions and communications
- Responsible for tenant accounts receivable pursuit, documentation and follow-up
- Resolve all disputed charges, including CAM, real estate tax, base rent, utility and other charges
- Research and apply unapplied cash balances
- Prepare tenant demand and default notices
- Set up and monitor payment plans
- Identify and process write-offs
- Identify tenants for legal collections (with outside attorneys)
- Manage legal collections pursuit liaising with internal and external counsel
- A/R management reporting
- Establish and maintain a healthy and productive relationship between landlord and tenant
- Special projects as assigned
******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are seeking a Property Assistant to respond to all calls and written requests regarding tenant/shopping center maintenance issues and coordinate vendor work at Property Manager’s discretion; follow up with vendors to ensure work orders have been completed per scope; assist the Property Manager in maintaining Emergency Response Plans for each site, including current contact information for all “first responders”, tenants, utilities, etc.; prepare all contract related paperwork and process payment requests; enter budget data into Hyperion; collect and assemble all data and supporting documents for review and presentation to Senior Management; renew Recurring Service Contracts once every two years through competitive bid process; process all CAPEX, Landlord Work, and Tenant Improvement Allowances via Job Cost process, consisting of JC/JL Budget creation, Contract Input Forms, Purchase Orders, AIA Contracts, Short Form Contracts, and holdbacks; work with PM to coordinate the inspection/clean out of vacant spaces; order HVAC inspection, key to master, and installation of leasing sign. Upload vacancy profile data into intranet; review, code, and process all vendor and supplier invoices.
******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are currently seeking a Multi-Family Development Director to support the Development Department on redevelopment and development projects involving multi-family and/or mixed use projects through supervision of the feasibility, design and development process and interaction with municipalities. Work load will involve the current portfolio of +1000 residential units in construction or entitlement as well as all new multi-family and mixed use projects.
Job responsibilities will include supporting the Development Department on feasibility, programming and implementation of multi-family and mixed use projects. Assist with tracking budgets, analyzing valuation models and development scenarios for new and existing assets in conjunction with the preparation of strategic plans for existing assets. Candidate will also attend community / township meetings on zoning issues, develop network contacts within each local jurisdiction in which assets are being developed, conduct research and network for potential development sites, oversee and coordinate the design / project team, and research municipality requirements (i.e. zoning and land use) and timing for new development and redevelopment opportunities.
******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) is seeking a highly motivated commercial real estate attorney with significant experience in the ownership, management and operation of shopping centers. The successful candidate will be responsible for independently handling leasing and other legal matters, while working closely with various departments throughout the company.
*****Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.******The individual will assist in the preparation and maintenance of property and portfolio level pro-forma models that will be utilized for valuations, impairment analyses, mortgage financings, while adhering to tight deadlines.
The candidate will coordinate with the regional finance, leasing and property management teams for validation and assessment of certain business and financial metrics. In addition, the candidate will be the primary lead for the site level budget and forecast process, variance analysis, troubled debt cash flow analysis, capitalized cost analysis, true-up adjusting entries, among other ad-hoc projects. Basic understanding of debt and equity structuring preferred, as well as the ability to construct pro-forma models and IRR’s.
A minimum of three years in Real Estate Financial Analysis and accounting is required, preferably in a company managing or owning shopping centers. The right candidate should have a broad knowledge of Excel and its advanced functions, be proficient in either Argus, or Hyperion Planning Application. The candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work independently. A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Management or Accounting is required.
******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.******We are seeking a Property Assistant to respond to all calls and written requests regarding tenant/shopping center maintenance issues and coordinate vendor work at Property Manager’s discretion; respond to national call center calls; follow up with vendors to ensure work orders have been completed per scope and polices and procedures; assist the Property Manager in maintaining and updating current contact information for all “first responders”, tenants, vendors, landlord utilities, etc.; prepare all contract related paperwork and process payment requests in merge spreadsheet and MRI; enter budget data into MRI; create PowerPoint presentation based off of supporting documents; renew recurring service contracts every four years through a competitive bid process; process invoices in Nexus; work with PM to coordinate vacating tenants, including; key to master, place utilities in landlords name, inspection, cleaning, remove former tenants storefront sign, install leasing sign, order vacancy plan through ID plans, distribute to leasing team.
Kimco Realty, one of North America’s largest publicly traded owner and operator of open-air shopping centers, is seeking an Assistant General Manager to join our collaborative, challenging, growth-oriented team. This position focuses on our Dania Pointe Shopping Center in Dania Beach, FL, our premier outdoor lifestyle center. Be part of our exciting development!
This position will work hand in hand with the General Manager and is responsible for assisting with the overall management of Dania Pointe, to include managing vendors and tenants, overseeing property operations, and performing property inspections/reporting and accounts payable functions.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all tenant’s operations requests
- Managing the property maintenance and upkeep, ensuring the property is maintained at the highest standards
- Manage on-site security services to assure proper scheduling/staffing levels, incident reporting, and overall safety of the site.
- Supervising third-party vendors that provide security, landscaping, janitorial, and other services
- Performing routine property inspections and generating required property reports accurately and timely
- Developing scopes of work and managing the bidding process for recurring services and non-recurring projects
- Managing all lease required repairs
- Monitoring tenant construction in coordination with Construction department
- Overseeing/executing correspondence and archive information for tenant openings/terminations, meter repairs, modifications to meters, meter locations and meter reading schedules
- Coordinating with Corporate Utilities team for the transfer, commencement and termination of services with local utility companies
- Preparation of the annual property operating budget, and monthly budget variance reports
- Monitoring all purchases and expenses to ensure cost effectiveness and compliance with budget parameters and proper coding
- Reviewing and approving invoices for payment
- Participate in Manager-on-Duty scheduling at shopping center
- Assisting with on-site events as needed
- Other duties as assigned