******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are currently seeking a Manager of Lease Analysis to ensure departmental compliance with policies and procedures. This individual will be responsible for mentoring the Lease Analysis staff, training the staff on abstraction, billing, tenant sales collection and percentage rent billing, systems setup of all acquisitions and ensuring proper system close-out of dispositions. The Manager of Lease Analysis is also responsible for quality control of our abstract review process and will play a key role in several system initiatives and other projects related to the department.
The right candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in a business discipline, along with prior commercial real estate experience and have excellent computer skills including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Five years’ experience in property administration including staff training is required.
******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are seeking a Tenant Coordination Assistant to work closely with our Tenant Coordinator handling all work as it relates to construction projects, working with Kimco Tenants and our tenant’s contractors/vendors.
This role will be responsible for:
- Coordinating vendor work
- Following up with vendors to ensure work orders have been completed per scope
- Preparing all contract related paperwork and process payment requests
- Entering budget data into Hyperion
- Collecting and assembling all data and supporting documents for review and presentation to the Tenant Coordinator
- Processing all CAPEX, Landlord Work, and Tenant Improvement Allowances via Job Cost process required by the Tenant Coordinator
- Handling Contract Input Forms, Purchase Orders, AIA Contracts, Short Form Contracts, and holdbacks