******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** The Human Resources Coordinator will play a key role in the daily operations of Kimco Realty’s HR department. This is an entry level position for a bright individual looking to grow on the Human Resources track in a high-performing and exciting organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate company recognition and wellness programs
- Maintaining HR / Benefits content on WorkDay and intranet sites
- Generating transactions and create reports in WorkDay
- Providing support to Kimco associates with respect to general HR / benefit questions
- Creating and processing monthly benefit bills and weekly wires
- Coordinating scheduling for HR / Benefits training initiatives
- Maintaining HR / Benefits communications
- Supporting data collection process for audits / subpoenas
- Monitoring the HR / Benefits call center and group email accounts
- Providing administrative support to the team (i.e. vendor setup, coding invoices, travel and expense reports)
- Assisting with holiday events, corporate challenges, walks, etc.
- Act as backup to HR managers with respect to recruiting workflow (ie. scheduling interviews, sharing resumes with hiring teams)