****Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant who will work in our Accounting and Reporting group. This person will be asked to assist in the Company’s quarterly close process as well as contribute to writing and completing our various SEC filings (10K/10Q). Also, the person will be assisting in working with both internal and external auditors regarding quarterly reviews, annual audits and internal controls testing.
- Prepare and review supporting financial schedules for the Company’s consolidated financial statements, footnotes and related items included in the Company’s 10Qs and 10Ks to ensure adequate disclosures as well as maintain tie-out to support all filings.
- Assisting in researching and evaluating new accounting/SEC and other pronouncements and rulings; implementing appropriate policy and process changes throughout the organization to ensure compliance in financial reporting.
- Process quarterly accounting close entries and prepare consolidated general ledger reconciliation schedules.
- Interact regularly with various teams throughout the organization as well as external auditors to coordinate the timely preparation and completion of external financial filings. Work closely with team members to ensure reporting issues are being properly addressed and communicated to management.
- Participate in the XBRL tagging process for SEC filings ensure that appropriate tags are being utilized.
- Assist with projects related to the optimization of reporting procedures and ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements.
- Perform special projects requiring technical accounting research and analyses of financial information as needed.
- Assist in identifying and designing robust operational controls.