Kimco Realty, one of North America’s largest publicly traded owner and operator of open-air shopping centers, is seeking an Operations Manager to join our collaborative, challenging, growth-oriented team. This position focuses on our Dania Pointe shopping center in Dania Beach, Florida, our premier outdoor lifestyle center. Be part of our exciting redevelopment!
This position will work hand in hand with the General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Marketing team and is responsible for maximizing the customer’s shopping experience by working to ensure a clean, well maintained, safe, and friendly and aesthetically pleasing environment while ensuring implementation of all of Kimco’s “Best In Class” standards. The Operations Manager will assist the Assistant General Manager to oversee all operational functions, projects, events, and contracted services at the center among other things.
- Monitors cleaning, pressure washing, landscaping, and other recurring property services provided through contracts that require rigorous oversight.
- Manages preventive maintenance and repair work to sustain safe and reliable operation.
- Assists with the development of scopes of work and management of the bid process for recurring services and non-recurring projects.
- Works with AGM to ensure proper Preventative Maintenance and related record keeping and logs.
- Maintains a safe environment and identifies and eliminates safety hazards throughout the shopping center.
- Works with security and local officials to plan and oversee disaster and fire safety programs.
- Supports preparation for emergency and disaster response.
- Assist in the development of expense, energy and capital budgets.
- Manage Property Operating Expenses within or below budgeted levels.
- Performs site evaluations and inspections in coordination with the AGM.
- Assists in development of long-range capital plans and budgets.
- Interacts with corporate energy and utilities manager regarding energy performance of shopping Center.
- Assists in resolving tenant lease and non-lease concerns related to facility operations.
- Establish strong relationships and may frequently interact with local code officials as well as fire and public safety officers.
- Assists with on-site events, as necessary.
- Participates in Manager-on-Duty rotation and manage day to day activities as necessary which may include emergency situations.