We are seeking a talented graphic designer to join a dynamic marketing team in an incredibly exciting moment for our company. Working in our Jericho, New York headquarters and reporting to our Creative Director, you will be working on a wide variety of projects across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, excellent execution, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying and understanding relevant information and materials.
- Take marketing concepts and turn them into visual storytelling experiences.
- Executes projects from concept to mockups, and take graphic concepts from initial exploration through development and refinement to final art.
- Deliver assets various marketing platforms, including but not limited to digital, print, and social media.
- Turn marketing goals into strategic and remarkable creative that results in increased awareness, growth, and engagement for the brand.
- Collaborate with different teams to develop and elevate the Kimco brand throughout all projects and touchpoints.
- Contribute to the growth and evolution of the Kimco brand.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, outside agencies, various vendors, as necessary.
- The ability to communicate concept and design to business partners.
- Ability to share and work as a collaborative team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized & able to manage multiple projects at once, both short- and long-term.
- Nimble and agile, with the ability to adapt and adjust to evolving requirements.
- Understanding of creative, design and marketing processes.
- Proactive Attitude. Never afraid to raise a hand and jump into new and exciting projects.
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback.