Based in Kimco’s Jericho, NY office and reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, the Digital Marketing Manager will play a critical role in developing and implementing a comprehensive and forward-thinking digital strategy that will support Kimco’s B2B and B2C business goals. The Manager will be responsible for analyzing digital data to identify and develop effective digital content and strategies, with a focus on improving digital campaigns that support leasing efforts. The Manager should be a self-starter, team player, and maintain positive relations with external vendors and consultants.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of next-generation digital marketing solutions for the organization
- Coordinate the design, development, testing, integration and deployment of Email and SMS solutions, helping to develop and maintain tools, standards, and best practices
- Grow new leads through new platforms, new campaigns, and by increasing conversion rates though A/B testing, improved copy, different calls-to-action, etc.
- Manage all aspects of our online/digital marketing – including advertising, search engine optimization, video marketing, social media campaigns, etc.
- Monitor analytics and data from websites, email blasts, social and other digital content to establish benchmarks and inform strategy
- Research and stay current on digital marketing trends
- Help to test and compare new marketing tools and/or products.
- Ensure corporate brand messaging is consistent in all avenues of digital outreach.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with IT and Operations.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.