******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are currently seeking a Construction Administrative Assistant to support varying types of projects from pad site development and retail tenant improvements to new mixed-use development and construction. The ideal candidate will have keen business acumen, possess strong real estate construction, development and job related accounting knowledge. They will have strong solution and problem-solving abilities, be a self-starter who is detail-oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This candidate will be responsible for administrative responsibilities, tracking projects and maintaining an organized and efficient file system. The right person for this role will have the ability to manage up and also possess sharp problem-solving skills, proactive time management skills with strong sense of urgency and follow up and heavy organizational skills.
- Process required documents from selected bidders and prepare contracts for architects, contractors and various vendors.
- Coordinate with design firms, general contractors and project consultants, as required to meet goals.
- Organize and analyze information and data for problem solving and reconciling contract and budget discrepancies internally with Accounting and externally with consultants, tenants, contractors and various vendors.
- Manage the vendor certification and consultant contracting process.
- Prepare contract change orders, maintain change order logs and update construction reports.
- Prepare Lease tender / open letters and other correspondence.
- Monitor budgets and schedules for multiple projects.
- Provide assigned tenant coordination support and utility coordination during construction projects.
- Process (accurately uploading invoices and maintaining invoice records into the accounting system) and track various invoices and applications for payment, including lien waivers and all required documentation for processing payments from initial billing to final payment.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure all project closeout documentation is complete and all project folders, files, and important emails are properly organized and saved.
- Interact and coordinate with multiple departments, including Construction, Development, Leasing, Property Management, Accounting and Asset Management.