Kimco, North America’s largest publicly traded owner and operator of open-air shopping centers, is currently seeking a Leasing Associate to join our collaborative, challenging, growth oriented team. This is an entry level field leasing position.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Sourcing small shop opportunities within assigned portfolio
- Managing sign calls from the property
- Proactively meeting with and developing relationships with retailers within the trade area
- Cold calling retailers and documenting new leads for specific shopping centers
- Supporting the senior level lease director with documentation of anchor lease opportunities
- Actively managing Salesforce to capture new opportunities
- Following new deals from origination to execution
- Identifying new value-add opportunities for the existing tenant rosters
- Overseeing the renewals of all small & mid-shop tenants as directed by the leasing director
- Working with the Construction and Legal department as directed by the leasing director
- Providing updated information to the Marketing department
- Proactively marketing space through the local mediums - Craigslist, Chamber websites, etc.
- Keeping anchor box marketing packages up to date on new upcoming vacancies; Monitoring anchor expirations with no options remaining to look for opportunities for lease buyouts and re-tenant at higher market rents