****Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** This individual serves as a Finance Manager, responsible for monitoring and analyzing the region’s financial results and business performance metrics; focusing on historical performance and its impact to future results. Provides both regional and portfolio analysis along with actual verses budget. Monitor and review accounting results and variances to ensure proper accounting and financial controls.
- Oversee & coordinate certain Financial Analysis / Asset Management requests and functions.
- Manage the region’s budget and forecast process, review, reporting and variance to actual analysis.
- Point person for acquisition and disposition due diligence reviews and general ledger set ups and close outs.
- Provide periodic support and interaction to the regional President and Asset Management.
- Oversee and work with the regional Lease Administration department specifically, but not limited to, tracking unapplied cash, dispute resolution goals, off shore performance monitoring.
- Manage and monitor monthly accounts receivable reporting, setting regional expectations and goals.
- Coordinate corporate accounting questions, initiatives, manage audit requests as needed and execute within the regions.
- Monitor, review and analyze regional quarterly financial close / results and accounting package submissions providing feedback to Accounting on site level issues both during and after close.
- Assist Construction and Sr. Director of Asset Management with development and redevelopment proformas
- Act as internal liaison with Leasing, Property Management, Regional Counsel and offshore teams
- Support PF&A initiatives relating to existing and new process review, documentation, control identification, inter-department communication and coordination.
- Assist with the mentoring and training of staff.