******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** Kimco Realty, one of North America’s largest publicly traded owner and operator of open-air shopping centers, is seeking an Assistant General Manager to join our collaborative, challenging, growth oriented team. This position focuses on our Suburban Square shopping center in Ardmore, PA, our premier outdoor lifestyle center. Be part of our exciting redevelopment!
This position will work hand in hand with the General Manager and is responsible for the overall management of Suburban Square, to include managing vendors and tenants, overseeing property operations, and performing property reporting and accounts payable functions.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all tenant’s operations requests
- Managing the property maintenance and upkeep, ensuring the property is maintained at the highest standards
- Supervising third-party vendors that provide security, landscaping, janitorial, and other services
- Performing routine property inspections and generating required property reports accurately and timely
- Developing scopes of work and managing the bidding process for recurring services and non-recurring projects
- Managing all lease required repairs and improvements for new leases
- Monitoring tenant construction and coordinate tenant allowance reimbursements
- Overseeing/executing correspondence and archive information for tenant openings/terminations, meter repairs, modifications to meters, meter locations and meter reading schedules
- Coordinating the transfer, commencement and termination of services with local utility companies
- Preparing the annual property operating budget, and monthly budget variance reports
- Monitoring all purchases and expenses to ensure cost effectiveness and compliance with budget parameters and proper coding
- Reviewing and approving invoices for payment
- Assisting with the marketing plan and social media development and implementation and assist with on-site events